We maintain physical and electronic safeguards as well as policies and procedures that comply with federal regulations and prevent unauthorized access to customer information. In addition to this, we only permit access to non-public information about you to our employees who need to know that information as part of their efforts to serve you better and provide necessary information, data and/or products to you.
We do not collect personal, non-public information from other sources about your finances or other personal dealings. At this time, we do not knowingly or willingly disclose your personal, non-public information to outside sources. If we change our policy on how we handle your information, we will notify you of these changes.
- What Information We Collect:
- We only collect personal, non-private information that you provide to us. That includes personal information you convey as well as a record of your transactions and correspondence. We do not solicit information pertaining to you from outside sources.
- How Information We Collect is Used:
- We utilize the information we collect to better serve your needs and/or design products to suit your desires. It is used for communication purposes with regard to our services.
- What Information Do We Disclose?:
- At this time, ITTC does not disclose subscriber non-public information to outside sources. Should that change in the future, we will notify you first and give you a chance to opt out of this.
- What Information is Not Disclosed?:
- We will not disclose any non-public personal information about you except (1): as required by law; (2): as described in this Privacy Notice; or (3): as otherwise communicated to you.
- What Information is Sold to Other Firms?:
- We do not sell customer lists or other information to outside marketing firms. If you have any questions regarding customer privacy, please contact our office using the information listed at the top of this letter. Thank you.